Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19318 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,413 (116,026 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)