Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20280 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,323 (50,901 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)