Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20101 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,553 (42,549 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (19 minutes ago)