Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06076 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,851 (¥244,432) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)