Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06090 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,673 (¥323,068) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (35 minutes ago)