Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,398 (¥284,680) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)