Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05930 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,553 (¥380,290) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)