Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,553 (¥356,183) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)