Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,370元 (¥216,868) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)