Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,067元 (¥228,173) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)