Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05869 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,775 (¥200,636) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)