Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,864 (¥255,759) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)