Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,435 (¥291,955) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)