Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 109% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,172元 (2,276,922 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)