Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,586 (₨67,486) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)