Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,511 (₨90,408) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)