Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10246 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,346 (₨61,940) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)