Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00432 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,475元 (1,729,788 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)