Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,841 (4,152,566 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)