Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.579 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,242 ($2,165) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)