Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.307 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,831 ($2,034) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)