Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.588 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,284 ($2,320) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)