Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.346 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,675 (﷼ 898) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)