Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.678 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,012元 (﷼ 1,019) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)