Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.869 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,794 (﷼ 996) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)