Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.864 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,518 (﷼ 742) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)