Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.905 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,955 (﷼ 1,114) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)