Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,015元 (€1,895) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)