Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,544 (€2,280) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (44 minutes ago)