Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,934 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09432 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,316元 (₨77,567) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)