Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,509 prices entered by 606 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,160 (₨99,266) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)