Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,904 (₨141,940) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)