Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.655 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,191 (RM7,365) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)