Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,670 ($3,948) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (40 minutes ago)