Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,945 (2,458,915 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)