Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00577 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,363元 (2,487,906 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)