Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.760 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,587 (2,816KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)