Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.013 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,922 (2,223KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)