Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.753 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,358 (2,760KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)