Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01614 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 12,343元 (764,614 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)