Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,546 (1,985 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)