Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,021元 (2,068 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)