Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.873 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,535 (C$2,572) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)