Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,511 (€3,009) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)