Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,538 (€3,047) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Seattle, Washington costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (43 minutes ago)