Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,481元 (€2,368) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)