Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21235 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,414元 ($U63,169) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)