Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.042 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,180 (R$ 4,986) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)