Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,880 (R$ 5,164) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)