Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34061 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,081 (Mex$ 23,725) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)