Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34100 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,501元 (Mex$ 30,795) in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)