Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,654 ($b9,930) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)