Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,210 (COL$5,488,246) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)