Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,932 (€2,816) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)