Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07548 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,113 (345,958 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (24 minutes ago)