Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,899 (14,600 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)