Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,264 (19,751 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)