Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06612 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,812 (Shilling224,012) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)