Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06681 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,303 (Shilling214,088) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)