Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,492 (₩2,986,811) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)