Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 755%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01186 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 282% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元42,049 (3,544,130 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)