Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 770%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 289% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 50,554元 (4,223,498 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)