Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 793%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01236 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 306% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,666 (3,935,965 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)