Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 773%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 439% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元80,790 (6,793,251 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)