Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,418元 ($3,745) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)