Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,513 ($2,493) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)