Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.940 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,658 (2,157 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)