Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.023 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,806元 (2,151 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)