Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,735 (RM9,476) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (26 minutes ago)