Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,346元 ($3,887) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)