Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,492 (6,297TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)