Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22352 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,390 ($U46,486) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)