Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20626 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,773 ($U52,229) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)