Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24222 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,135 ($U58,356) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)