Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24291 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,349 ($U59,072) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)