Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,667 ($U51,903) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)