Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,470 (€1,847) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)