Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,105 prices entered by 637 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.086 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,407元 (AU$4,995) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)