Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,533 prices entered by 636 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,267 (AU$3,474) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)