Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,886 (﷼ 9,739) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)