Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.849 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,299元 (﷼ 10,435) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)