Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,668 (COL$5,132,778) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)