Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00416 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,309元 (2,479,945 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)