Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,270 (2,901,871 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)