Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,654 (Bs 34,146) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (42 minutes ago)