Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 92% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元1,035 (Bs 4,069,950) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (28 minutes ago)