Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元3,578 (Bs 129,556,786) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)