Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09768 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,362 (136,783 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)