Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10916 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,012 (100,879 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)