Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,906 (﷼ 56,057,312) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)