Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,282 (﷼ 44,411,178) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)