Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,679 (26,170 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)